Monday 25 September 2017

Happy Monday! So I’ve shared about me last Monday and now...



Happy Monday! So I’ve shared about me last Monday and now I am sharing with you how I came to my Priestess, Moon Mother path. I became acquainted with the energy of the #wombblessing about ¾ years ago when my friend Moon Mother Michelle Balandara came down to Miami and I was blessed to be part of the circle where she was offering the womb blessing. It was such a deep, profound experience. The way I connect to my womb and how I opened, how my womb opened like a rose was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. From that point on I would constantly search the training to do that. Already being a #reikimaster i knew this was my next step. In between that session and my training I experienced a disconnect with my womb i had issues with fertility and I suffered a miscarriage. A year after this on October 2016 I became a #moonmother These experiences and the overwhelming presence of the #goddess the #divinefeminine within me after my training has opened a world to me where I know this is my purpose to help women reconnect with their womb so they can bring forth and birth whether that be a human being or their dreams to reality through the connection to their womb and their divine feminine power. I’m am here as a guide, a doula, guiding you back to your womb to give birth to all that is you! #purplelotusspiritualhealing #heidironquillo #priestessmiami #moonmothermiami #wombhealing #wombhealingmiami #wombblessingmiami #metaphysical #energyhealing #spiritual #spirituality #spiritualhealingmiami #spiritualhealing #spiritualjourney #goddess #sacredfeminine #miami #miamilife #yoga #yogini #lightworker #doula #purityandgrace #om #namaste



from Purple Lotus Spiritual Healing
http://ift.tt/2yoNr70

from http://ift.tt/1XQUyhl

#spiritual #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment