Friday 31 March 2017

I am a moon mother, I am one who guides you to your divine...



I am a moon mother, I am one who guides you to your divine feminine through the womb blessing and womb healing I help you connect and balance the divine feminine within you. In doing so connecting to our divine feminine we begin to heal sexual traumas/abuse, miscarriages/abortions, mother issues, our menstrual cycle, PCOS, Infertility, Fibroids and more. Contact me to book a private session for more info on the session or the monthly womb blessing circle and world wide womb blessing #moonmother #wombhealing #wombblessing #wombwellnessmiami #wellness #wombwellnesswednesday #wombblessingmiami #goddess #divinefeminine #sacredfeminine #wombtree #femaleawakening #healing #spirituality #spiritualhealing #spiritualpractice #spiritualguidance #spiritualawakening #energyhealing #lightworker #love #metaphysical #metaphysicalhealing #miami #miamilife #om #namaste



from Purple Lotus Spiritual Healing
http://ift.tt/2nn59SF

from http://ift.tt/1XQUyhl

#spiritual #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment